Apprenticeship as construction mechanic (f/m/d)
Heavy metal is your thing? Then start your dual training as a construction mechanic (f/m/d) with us. Side by side with metal-loving colleagues, you will learn to manufacture really big products from sheet metal and steel. From the first processing of the raw material to the assembly at the customer's site. Welding, drilling, filing, cutting, milling, edging, ... In the course of your apprenticeship, you will be on your own with every step of the work, master the reading of drawings and develop your own ideas about our plant construction.
... fun with mathematics,
... a spatial imagination,
... and manual dexterity.
... cope with machine noise,
and, in the best case, are free from vertigo.
3.5 years (training ends with a final examination)
What we offer you:
- a mentor as a reliable companion during your training
- an allowance for a car driving licence with trailer
- a secure apprenticeship in a future-oriented industry
- a guaranteed job after passing the training
- an appreciative working atmosphere
- Short hierarchical and organisational paths
- Room for independent work
by mail via email@example.com
by telephone under 09645 / 9202-55