We move raw materials. Be it large stones after the great flood near Dresden for dam construction or raw materials for the construction of 1,500 m³ silos. Since 1978, it has been customised equipment that is produced expertly and by hand on site, guaranteeing our customers solution-oriented and reliable technology.
We are top class in this area!
For our company in Eschenbach we are immediately looking for several
Interested? Then we need to get to know each other!
*People are what counts for us, not gender. We believe in diversity, reject discrimination and do not think in terms of gender, ethnic origin, religion, disability, age or sexual identity.
We need your support!
It's easy to apply. Leave a message via our contact form with your name, e-mail address, telephone number and the position you want. We will then get in touch with you immediately.
- Assembly of silos and steel construction elements
- Assembly of conveyor systems in the stone-earth industry
- Commissioning of the plant components
- Maintenance work
- Technical vocational training in a metal trade or mechanical and plant engineering
- Work experience desirable
- Welding skills
- National willingness to travel
- Suitable for heights
- Driving licence class B (car)
- Technical understanding and manual skills
- You work reliably, are a team player and flexible
And we also come up with a lot for you. Our plus for you:
- For many years, we have lived and cultivated our appreciative and family-like working atmosphere
- We have short decision-making paths. And not only thanks to our flat hierarchy
- We give you plenty of room to work independently
- Our industry is future-proof and we are already looking forward to tomorrow. Your workplace too!
- If you want to further your education, we are happy and will support you!
- Arrange your holiday and working hours flexibly - we guarantee you that!
Contact person applications
Phone: + 49 (0) 9645 / 9202-55
Does that sound exciting to you? Then we need to get to know each other! Send Mr Alexander Stauber a short e-mail or call him right away.
You are also welcome to send him your application already.
Whatever the case - we look forward to meeting you!