We move raw materials. Be it large stones after the great flood near Dresden for dam construction or raw materials for the construction of 1,500 m3 silos. Since 1978, it has been customised plants that are produced expertly and by hand on site and guarantee our customers solution-oriented and reliable technology.
We are top class in this area!
For our company in Eschenbach we are immediately looking for a
Structural engineer / structural engineer in plant construction*
for whom stability has a meaning all of its own. And we also give you stability. At our factory in Eschenbach.
Interested in working for us as a structural engineer? Then we need to get to know each other!
*People are what counts for us, not gender. We believe in diversity, reject discrimination and do not think in terms of gender, ethnic origin, religion, disability, age or sexual identity.
We need your support!
It's easy to apply. Leave a message via our contact form with your name, e-mail address, telephone number and the position you want. We will then get in touch with you immediately.
Your tasks (a very concrete overview):
- You design and construct the load-bearing structures for our projects and create verifiable structural analyses in steel, pipeline and tank construction.
- Of course, you will also carry out the necessary static calculations and prepare feasibility studies and preliminary plans.
- You accompany the concrete implementation and the assembly.
- You have completed a relevant technical degree.
- Ideally, you have gained not only theoretical but also practical professional experience as a structural engineer or structural engineer.
- Exchange with your team is a matter of course for you, as is contact with the customer. And you even enjoy it!
- You speak and write German fluently and have a good command of English.
- In addition to MS Office products, you are also proficient in Inventor Autodesk 3D
And we also come up with a lot for you. Our plus for you:
- For many years, we have lived and cultivated our appreciative and family-like working atmosphere
- We have short decision-making paths. And not only thanks to our flat hierarchy
- We give you plenty of room to work independently
- Our industry is future-proof and we are already looking forward to tomorrow. Your workplace too!
- If you want to further your education, we are happy and will support you!
- Arrange your holiday and working hours flexibly - we guarantee you that!
Contact person applications
Phone: + 49 (0) 9645 / 9202-55
Does that sound exciting to you? Then we need to get to know each other! Send Mr Alexander Stauber a short e-mail or call him right away.
You are also welcome to send him your application already.
Whatever the case - we look forward to meeting you!